We have a very curious baby, she is always looking around at all the noises and colors and she will go to extreme lengths to see whatever it is she wants to see. So, yesterday I was vacuuming the house and she just wanted to be held, so I thought hey this is a great time to put her in the sling on my back (I hadn't tried it before). So, I hopped on Kim's website (http://www.biddleybunsslings.com/) and found out how to get her on my back. Awesome, we were set. She was tightly snug as I made sure she wasn't going anywhere. But as soon as I started the vacuum I felt her wiggling and wiggling and the next thing I know I accidently bumped her head with my elbow as I was vacuuming - my little squidge had gone from being vertical with the floor to being horizontal! I tried to fix it and put her back, but she just kept trying to reach out and touch the vacuum cleaner. I was laughing so hard, I just had to get a picture and post it.
This was a shot in the mirror, so you could actually see that she had completely turned her entire body in the sling to see the vacuum!


1 comment:
That is stinken Hilarious...she had me laughing pretty good, and boy does she look cute.
FYI...you can embed links (like my website) by pressing the link button on the top of the page when you are writing up your blog. It will turn whatever word you type (like "sling") to the link that you assign it. Just something fun to know! I just learned how to do it the other day and have been kind of having fun assigning words to links to other websites :)
Post a Comment